Friday 18 July 2014

FREE GIFT FIND: No7 BB LIPS

If you're anything like me, then when it comes to beauty (or food in Tesco for that matter), then you're a sucker for special offers. We're talking Clinique bonus time, "3 for 2"s in Boots, even beauty box subscriptions. In this case it was a free gift when purchasing 2 items from the Boots brand, No7. (If you want to see the other items that came in the free gift, I hauled them here.) I always use the free gifts as a perfect opportunity to purchase things from a brand I've been eye-ing up for a while and then I get to go home with a bag full of extra goodies to try too. Win-win.

Apart from the fact that it's a free gift, I love the prospect of trying out products which are usually things I never would have thought to pick up on my own. It's even better when you find a gem. This lip balm is one in a long line of loves found in a free gift.


The No7 "BB Lips Beauty Balm" claims to be an all-in-one lip balm with three benefits of beautiful colour, soothing nourishment and UV protection. So far, it's lived up to those claims.


Firstly, the shade is right up my alley. Blink Pink is a light natural looking pink that is slightly reminiscent of MAC Creme Cup. Beautiful colour - check. I'm in love with the opaque and creamy formula which feels comfortable on the lips. Soothing nourishment - yeah, I'm happy with that. Check. I'm just going to have to trust them on the UV protection. So that gets a check too. Also, the sample size is perfect for any handbag and I'm already tempted to check out some more shades. Although, I might wait for another free gift. And the cycle continues...

No7 BB Lips Beauty Balm here, £9

No comments:

Post a Comment