Tuesday 29 July 2014

THE BEST TIME TO SUBSCRIBE TO GLOSSYBOX


Although I love the idea of a nice surprise each month when my Glossybox comes through the post, I can never quite stop myself checking their website every other day for spoilers (if I don't see it on Facebook or Twitter first). This time I'm going one step further and passing on the news.

If you were on the fence about trying Glossybox, the August box seems like the perfect time to get involved. Not only is there a guaranteed box worth of at least £33 when you only pay a tenner, but they're also including a bonus sixth product. You can purchase a monthly rolling subscription which can be cancelled at any time. But one might be all you need to get hooked.

If you want to see what I've received in previous boxes, then check out this YouTube playlist.

Sign up to Glossybox here, £10/month

No comments:

Post a Comment