Friday 22 August 2014

SALE: URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTES FOR UNDER £30 !

This is more than of a notification than a post. Feelunique.com have had a crazy sale going for the last few days and they're amping it up to finish off! Use the code "PLUS10" to get an extra 10% off any items already in the sale. We're talking crazy savings right here. Go! Quick! The sale ends midnight August 25th, but that's only if stocks last so I wouldn't hang about.

Here's a little idea of what I'm talking about. Urban Decay Naked palettes for under £30 when you take off the extra 10%. And there is so many more sale items to choose from!



2 comments:

  1. Uh-oh. This could be dangerous. I didn't know about this website until now... I've just discovered your blog too and I love it. I'm now following you on bloglovin' :)

    mimicryer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Feelunique always has the best sales :D I'll check yours out now :)

      Delete