Wednesday 3 September 2014

ESSIE BALLET SLIPPERS



After about a month of wearing mainly pinks on my nails, I thought it was time to try something different. Ballet Slippers was the first Essie polish I ever purchased, and I think I only used it once straight after buying it. I'm almost certain this was a Youtuber-inspired purchase (don't ask me which Youtuber though).

There's a reason Essie polishes are so popular and I think that's partially down to the awesome brush. It's the perfect width to cover the nails effortlessly. Ballet Slippers is a greyish off-white colour, and takes about three coats to build up full opaque coverage. It's not my favourite colour of polish but it's a nice change.

My nail polish collection is actually very small in comparison to my make-up. Do you have a favourite polish, Essie or another brand? I'd love some recommendations!

Tina xx

5 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous! I wish my hands looked this nice in photos! (weird but true)
    Love, Annie xx

    thesetatters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, I totally get that... I had to take quite a few pics to get this one :') xx

      Delete
  2. This color is really nice=))I was looking for similar color nail polishes for some time now, gladly I saw your post!=)

    http://simonamoona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is *such* a pretty colour!! I haven't tried any Essie nail polishes yet but I think I'll have to pop a couple in my basket next time Im in Boots! xx

    http://meltedglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this colour is lovely! I have just posted about my love for 'pointy nails' this colour would look lovely on!

    My fave at the moment is Sweet Heart by OPI its the perfect nude/pink
    (check out my blog for a photo)

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete