Friday 26 September 2014

ESTEE LAUDER PINKBERRY #30LipsIn30


Almost all of the make-up I've tried from Estee Lauder has been included in a free gift, and this Pinkberry Creme lipstick is no different. I'm pretty sure there's an offer on now in Debenhams where if you buy two Estee Lauder products, you get a free make-up bag filled with sample size products - get it while you can!

This lipstick was included in a free gift quite a few months ago, and it has become one of my most loved lipsticks. Pinkberry is the perfect name for this shade as it really is a pink berry. It's a gorgeous shade and formula. It glides seamlessly onto the lips and just melts into them. The shade has that berry hint which will be absolutely perfect for fall, but I loved it throughout summer as well. As this was in a free gift, the packaging is a little more basic but if you buy the full size you'll get one in luxury gold packaging - maybe I'll repurchase one in the future!


I can't believe #30LipsIn30 is almost over! Make sure you stay tuned for the final four posts coming up as we roll into October!

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment