Wednesday 3 September 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD


So, I meant to post this about a week ago but I'm doing it now... I've been nominated to do the Liebster Award a whopping four times... so it's about time I get my butt into gear and do it!

The rules for this award are:
  • Post 11 facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you
  • Nominate 11 blogs with under 200 followers
  • Link your nominees to the post
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • Let the nominees chosen know they have been tagged

Thank you wonderful ladies (Jade, Meg, Poppy and Nur) for nominating me - bring on the questions (there's quite a few so I'm going to keep my answers quite short).


Let's start with the facts:
  1. Hey, I'm Tina
  2. I'm 22
  3. But I often act/think like I'm 14
  4. I started reeeally getting into make-up about 2/3 years ago and now it's genuinely what I'm thinking about 80% of the time
  5. I love TV. I'll always choose it over films. I'm currently catching up on Modern Family!
  6. I studied Maths at university - yeeeah, that happened
  7. I'm half Vietnamese
  8. I play the piano and often try to play the guitar - although it's been a while; I need to pick that up again
  9. Even though I love beauty, my interest in fashion is almost non-existent 
  10. Errrr (starting to struggle) I like chocolate?
  11. Purple is my favourite colour... I think
Okay, question time!

For Jade:

1. What is your favourite type of season or holiday?
For season it'd probably be autumn time (which we're coming up to soon - yay!). I love cute scarves and coats - the time when it's a little cooler but not freezing - so all of a week basically. In terms of holiday, it's 100% Christmas. It's my favourite time of year always.

2. Snuggly jumpers and tea or shorts and iced drinks?
Err, can I choose snuggly jumpers and iced drinks? Ha. I love my jumpers but I literally never drink hot drinks... I get out the ice even in winter ;).

3. What kind of pet person are you?
Not a huge one to be honest, but definitely a cat girl.

4. What is the funniest memory you have?
Oh, wow. I've been really lucky that I've lived with some of my best friends and different times and some of the funniest times have just been every day things like dance parties, and pranking each other. :)

5. Where would you most like to travel to?
America. Not sure where, either LA or New York. And, Australia.

6. What is your best talent?
My make-up skillz? Ha, I wish. I don't know really. You know, jack of all trades, master of none (or something like that?) A mix of maths, music and make-up defines me pretty much.

7. What is one of your future dreams? It can be big or small.
Just to be doing something I love for a living. Whatever they might be.

8. What is your favourite food?
I honestly think it's still out there and I haven't tried it yet.

9. How would you best describe your personality?
Loud... passionate, friendly.

10. What would your ideal number of blog followers be?
I'm not sure. As long as I'm attracting nice readers I'll be happy. The more the merrier though!

11. What are your favourite kinds of blog posts?
Simple ones. About make-up. Or life experiences.


For Meg:

1. What is your blog about?
Mostly beauty.

2. When did you begin blogging?
July 2014. :)

3. Who is your style/beauty inspiration?
Hmm... don't really have a specific one. I think Selena Gomez always looks amazing!

4. If you had to buy one beauty item today regardless of the price what would it be?
Ermm, do I have to pay for it? I'm kind of wanting a high end foundation atm. Leaning towards Armani Luminous Silk.

5. What are your goals?
To feel like I've achieved something... and to be happy.

6. Fave blog?
Viviannadoesmakeup - obvs.

7. Where are you from?
Luton, England

8. What is your fave film?
My standard answer to that is A Walk To Remember (which I love) but there's a list of about 8 or 9 that I really love.

9. One pair of shoes you would wear for the rest of your life?
If I can only have one, probably some comfy trainers. Not like proper trainers - you know those sort of stylish ones. Not sure what they're technically called.

10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I definitely want to settle in England, but I'd love to live in America or Australia for a little bit.

11. What's your fave self blog post?
My fave post I've written? Hmm... I don't know. Usually the latest one :')


For Poppy:

1. Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
Books - only just.

2. Favourite food?
See above.

3. Any pets?
No.

4. Favourite season?
See above ;)

5. Which one item of clothing would you class as an essential piece in your wardrobe?
My vest tops... (the boring answer)

6. Dream place to live?
^^

7. Favourite celebrity?
Tay-Tay Swift.

8. Which type of blog do you read most?
Beautyyyyy... all day beauty!

9. Tea or coffee?
Neither.

10. Do you prefer sweet food or savoury?
Probably sweet.

11. Current favourite song?
Like all of Ed Sheeran's new album but Thinking Out Loud, Tenerife Sea - and this cover of it. Oh, and 5SOS - Amnesia. (I'm not so good at picking favourites).


For Nur:

1. What do you fear the most?
Right now? Failure.

2. What type of fashion are you interested in?
I'm actually not that interested in fashion. I'm working on it.

3. Are you adventurous or shy?
More adventurous than shy.

4. Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
I embarrass myself like e'rry day. I always say silly things.

5. Pizza or sleep?
Sleep.

6. What aggravates you the most?
Small-mindedness and bad grammar ;)

7. Do you prefer shopping with another person or alone?
Usually alone. I like to take my time, but I don't like to wait - ha.

8. Favourite blogger/vlogger?
Anna (VDM) ... and let me mention some daily vloggers - Samika :)

9. How would you like your dream marriage to be?
Happy and forever; with a nice bunch of kids. :)

10. One wish you would like to be happen?
Is it shallow if I ask for money? Ha, and that happy family of course!

11. Favourite animal?
Caaaats.


Phewwww. If you read that, you must really like me. Thanks so much for the noms!

I nominate (I've just got five, I honestly couldn't find 11):

  1. Marustan
  2. Haute in the Heat
  3. Jessica
  4. Cassi
  5. Giuliana

And my questions (probably going to steal a few):
  1. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. Favourite TV show?
  3. Favourite song at the moment?
  4. Favourite fast food?
  5. What lip product are you wearing right now (if any)?
  6. Top item on your wishlist right now (beauty/fashion/anything)?
  7. Favourite memory of this summer?
  8. Are you going back to school soon? When?
  9. Neutral lip or bold?
  10. Dream holiday?
  11. Hobby other than blogging?
Excited to hear your answers, girls! :)

1 comment: