Sunday 21 September 2014

LUSH BUBBLEGUM LIP SCRUB #30LipsIn30


Today's featured #30LipsIn30 product is one that utterly changed my make-up routine. I'm sure there are many others like it out there, but the LUSH Lip Scrub is the first I used. I always thought lipsticks looked awful on me and that's because they were sticking to the dry patches where I hadn't exfoliated. Exfoliating your lips is such a crucial step if you want perfect smooth looking lips (who doesn't want that?!) and it's especially important if you're going for something with a matte finish. Thinking about it, I've only really been experimenting a lot more with lipsticks for the last couple of years and this product is a huge contributing factor.

The LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub is one of the cheapest I've found (not including DIYs of course) at £5.50 and it is literally flavoured sugar which you can eat! I probably use this a good 3 or 4 times a week or just whenever I need to clean up and perfect my lips. It's so easy to pick up a nice chunk of delicious lip scrub (be careful to to drop any!) and rub it across my lips. You can either wipe away the excess or lick your lips and you'll be left with the smoothest finish; perfect for any lip product to follow.


I seriously love this stuff and it's a must have in my collection. Do you have a favourite lip treatment? Let me know!

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment