Friday 5 September 2014

MAC CREME CUP #30LipsIn30


MAC Creme Cup is a bit of a classic. This was the first MAC lipstick I ever purchased, and my most used one to date. It's a gorgeous neutral pink, which is so easy to wear - it really goes with everything. Creme Cup is a cremesheen lipstick, so it is very creamy and easy to apply. This is one of my absolute favourites, and a must have in any MAC lipstick collection. I'll let the swatches speak for themselves.



Keeping things short and sweet today. What's your most used MAC lipstick? I only have a small collection so I'm always looking for recommendations. Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Modesty is a good one to look at if you like neutral colours, or perhaps Shy Girl if you like wearable peaches. Gemma x

    Beautiful Life as I know it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh I just looked up Modesty and it looks gorgeee! And I've heard Shy Girl is similar to Rimmel Nude Delight which I looove. Thanks for the recommendations. Adding them to the wish list! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this shade! I love Honey Love and Sandy B!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look pretty! I've never tried a matte lipstick from MAC... Honeylove looks beautiful though :)

      Delete