Wednesday 24 September 2014

MAC JAPANESE MAPLE #30LipsIn30


We're into our last week of #30LipsIn30 and I thought I would get out another MAC lipstick before it's over! This is Japanese Maple which is a gorgeous light peachy nude in the Cremesheen formula. I really love the application of Cremesheen lipstick as they are so moisturising and creamy (duh).

This nude is perfect to pair with a smokey eye or a neutral simple one. It's just peach enough to not completely wash out my complexion but not too peach that I can't quite pull it off so I think it was a good MAC lipstick pick from myself.

I chose this one after looking at swatches and a faint memory that Jaclyn Hill had mentioned it in a past favourites video (bonus points if you can find the video!) - I swear beauty YouTubers can sell me anything.



What's your favourite lighter lipstick from MAC? I'll add it to my ever-growing MAC wishlist!

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment