Sunday 28 September 2014

MAC VIVA GLAM V #30LipsIn30


This is officially the latest time I've put up a #30LipsIn30 post (it's been a busy day!), but I'm getting it up just in time. MAC Viva Glam V is the last in my mini MAC lipstick collection, and is one I've really tried to love. I've not given up on it yet though.

The shade is a beige-pink which is universally flattering and just looks sort of nice. Nothing special, just a all-round great nude - there's the whole my lips but better vibe with this one. The sheer formula contains microshimmer which isn't so noticeable on the lips but it feels a little gritty on application which is where I have the problem. It just doesn't feel that great on the lips, or as you apply it.


If I can focus on how this looks rather than how it feels, I think it has potential to become a favourite. I definitely like how it looks in the lip swatch below. This is most likely a lipstick you'll see more from me in the future but as of now, I'm on the fence.


What do you think? Should I stick with it?

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment