Sunday 7 September 2014

MAYBELLINE COLOUR WHISPER - LUST FOR BLUSH #30LipsIn30


Today's lip colour is a US blog sale purchase that I am obsessed with. Seriously, why have they not brought the Maybelline Colour Whispers over here yet?! They are gorgeous. I picked up four in my blog sale haul and Lust for Blush is the one that jumped out at me straight away. A pinky-mauve lip balm?! It literally has my name written all over it. It was love at first swatch, and I haven't gone back since. In all my attempts to branch out in terms of lip colour, I just can't get away from how simple and gorgeous this shade looks, For more of a lip balm than lipstick, the pigmentation is great as well as a moisturising and comfortable formula.


I like it so much you're even getting two selfies today (lucky you) ... and my winged liner game was on point so I had to show that off somehow - ha. This is really an easy to apply lip product that is more than affordable; if you're in the US that is.


Has anyone started some sort of petition to get the colour whispers over here? If not, consider this the start of one... Which US product are you just dying to have over here in the UK?

Here's to a successful (I think) week full of #30LipsIn30 posts... and three more weeks to come! I'm enjoying it so far (even if double the amount of blog posts is slightly draining)... I promise some more bold colours are coming up next week. I just find it so hard to break out of my nude lip bubble that I love so much... let me know if you'd like to see anything specific.

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday :)

Tina xx

1 comment:

  1. This color look great on you! I have the same one.

    Stay Kinky, Stay Curly, Stay You
    kinkycurlyme.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete