Thursday 25 September 2014

MODELCO LIP LACQUERS #30LipsIn30



I managed to get my hands on two mini ModelCo Lip Lacquers and after a couple days of testing, I'm here to give you my verdict. I've been trying out two shades, Morocco and Viva, which both give a sheer wash of colour. Morocco is a mauvey-nude and Viva is a mid-toned bright-ish pink - they both look quite natural on the lips when worn alone. The lip lacquers have a fruity smell which isn't overpowering but actually quite nice - they smell good enough to eat!


They are surprising long lasting for a gloss but do start to gather on the inner part of the lips which is definitely not my favourite thing for a gloss to do, so you'll need to stay on top of that. They're easy to chuck in the handbag and reapply on the go. I'm not sure if they're quite worth the £15 full size price tag but as a fully fledged neutral girl, I think they'll be staying in my bag for a little longer.




What lip products have you tried lately? Share in the comments!

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment