Monday 15 September 2014

NARS VELVET MATTE LIP PENCIL IN NEVER SAY NEVER #30LipsIn30


Today's #30LipsIn30 post is focused on the NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never. This is a great berry colour for fall and I'm definitely embracing the lip pencils as of late (see here). I love the ease of only having to apply a pencil and this one goes on easy, and leaves a comfortable matte finish.


The formula is pigmented so you can easily build up the colour in seconds. Never Say Never is a berry-purple mix (NARS describes it as a lilac-rose) which is bright but not too bright. It has a very lightweight formula so you barely feel it on the lips, and it doesn't dry them out either. I love it. I'm going to be getting so much use out of this in the coming colder months (my favourite time of year!). I've already sharpened it and found that it didn't really waste any product - such a bonus.


This has definitely left me wanting to try the satin lip pencils from NARS. Have you tried either? What did you think?

Tina xx

3 comments:

  1. I have a few of these on my wishlist, love the shade of this one, so pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 shades of velvet matte lip pencil, there so lovely, the satin lip pencils are just as good as well! I really want a berry coloured one for Autumn :) x

    www.Highonchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing and not too drying either, which is always our biggest concern when it comes to matte products. We might have to pick up some of these and try them for ourselves!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete