Tuesday 2 September 2014

NYX BUTTER GLOSS IN TIRAMISU #30LipsIn30


Today's lip post comes from NYX in the form of one of their butter glosses in Tiramisu. I always find that the more a product is hyped up, the harsher I am when I get to try it. This was definitely the case for this gloss. I must have first heard about the butter glosses over a year ago now, and it was nothing but rave reviews. Fast forward to a few weeks ago, and I finally purchased some from a blog sale and here's the verdict.


Tiramisu is one of three glosses I've had for a week or two now, and this shade is definitely my favourite of the bunch. It's sort of that mauvey pink-brown, that is so big right now. For a gloss the pigmentation is extremely opaque but not sticky in the slightest. The glosses have a strong vanilla cupcake scent, which I personally love!


I am absolutely loving this gloss right now, and it is one of my current favourites. I want to try even more from the range now. I love products which actually live up to the hype!

What's your favourite product you've tried that has lived up to the hype? Let me know!

Tina x

3 comments:

  1. Hi, i have been really wanting to try one of these lip butters, but i don't know where to buy them here in the UK that isn't far from me!! Thanks for the post it really makes me want to try them more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah, they sell NYX in a lot of Next stores but I've never seen the butter glosses. Can only get them online I think. Thanks for reading :) x

      Delete
    2. Oh ok thank you!!! I will look in my next store and hopefully i will find one!! And i love your blog!! X

      Delete