Thursday 18 September 2014

NYX XTREME LIP CREAM IN NATURAL #30LipsIn30


I'm bringing a bit of an old favourite to you today for #30LipsIn30. Earlier, this year I was all about the lighter nudes and this was one of them (if you have a look through my old YT vids, you'll see what I mean). The NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Natural was part of a Very.co.uk order earlier this year and I'm still loving it. The Xtreme Lip Cream formula gives intense pigmentation straight away but doesn't take away any comfort. This is one of few liquid lipstick formulas I actually get along with, and always have.


It's a straight up nude which has quite a distinct plastic-y smell which I don't really mind (definitely one of the less offensive NYX smells) and leaves a bit of shine to the lips. I've found it to be quite long lasting especially since it isn't a matte formula. I've only ever tried one other shade which wasn't my fave (I recently sold it in my blog sale... which is still going here *wink wink*) but I definitely wouldn't say no to trying some other colours. Wouldn't it just be phenomenal if they started selling NYX in Boots or Superdrug?! Then I could swatch them all... I can dream.


This formula is definitely worth a go. Have you tried it? Thoughts?

Tina xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree, having NYX in boots or superdrug would be amazing! I love NYX, but its so annoying having to order online without seeing the true life shades!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete