Friday 19 September 2014

REVLON COLORSTAY LIP LINER IN NUDE #30LipsIn30


Nude lip liners have been all the rage lately, and while I haven't forked out for a MAC one yet, I have been getting more use out of one I already had in my collection. Considering I usually wear nude lip colours, lip liners have never featured heavily in my daily make-up routine but recently that has begun to change. The Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner in Nude is a mauvey-brown lip liner which is a great drugstore option to create the on-trend Kylie Jenner look at a budget price.

Here, I've just traced my lip outline and then filled in the whole lip using the lip liner and that's it. It's so quick and easy and I love the matte finish. Lip liners can be a little drying when worn alone, so I made sure to exfoliate my lips first or it's also great for a whole host of lipsticks - nudes, pinks, purples etc.




The Revlon Colorstay lip liners are automatic so there's no sharpener needed which just adds to the ease of application. I'm so glad this was already a part of my collection.

How do you think drugstore lip liners compare to high end? Is the higher price worth it?

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment