Monday 1 September 2014

REVLON LIP BUTTER IN LOLLIPOP #30LipsIn30

Happy September! Here on my blog it is going to be the month of lips. I took the idea of posting 30 products in 30 days from miss budget beauty's blog. I've been in somewhat of a lip product rut recently and I have a few new bits and pieces as well as some things in my collection which have not had enough well deserved love. I thought this would be a great way to test some new things and rediscover the old while sharing them all with you at the same time.

They'll be a lip product post every day this month with lots of pics and swatches which will not interfere with the normal schedule so they'll be practically double the normal amount of posts this month! I'm planning to get my scheduling of posts/videos well and truly down this month so expect nothing but organisation from me (still give me some slack though - I've never been the most organised girl). I'll probably be uploading a post laying it all out soon. But, for now, let's get on with the lips!

revlon lip butter in lollipop

I'm kicking it all off with a nice bold purple lip. I'm definitely not one for bold lip choices on a day to day basis but the Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop is a great way to step out of my comfort zone. If I'm going to go bold, I do love a good purple. I'm still kind of new to the whole lip butter thing, but I think you might be seeing a few more in the next month as I test out some more. The packaging is spot on, as the casing lets you know what colour is inside. 

revlon lip butter in lollipop

revlon lip butter in lollipop

I love the ease of application but the texture isn't my favourite. They're not quite as smooth as butter. This lip butter in Lollipop has a nice sheen to it and even a little bit of sparkle in there. I'm a fan of the pinky-purple shade in particular. There's no particular scent which is always good - no scent is always safe. This still needs a bit more testing but I'm liking it so far - a great choice for the occasional bright lip wearer.

revlon lip butter in lollipop

How do you feel about the Revlon lip butters? Love, loathe or not quite sure? Which colours are your favourite? Are there any lip products you would like to see in the coming month?

So many questions. Answer them in the comments!!

Tina xx

3 comments:

  1. I have the Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet I really do love this product I would like to pick up the shade your reviewing. I love lippies so I'm always up for trying new ones. I'm waiting on the MAC Viva Glam Launch Sept 11. :)

    kinkycurlyme.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I haven't tried Red Velvet! The Rihanna launch? It looks crazy haha :)

      Delete
  2. I love these. I used to have one in a bright red color, I can't quite remember what it was called, and I also have one in a coral color that I can't find, so also don't know what its called.
    laurenbrownunrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete