Saturday 6 September 2014

RIMMEL NUDE DELIGHT #30LipsIn30


Today's #30LipsIn30 post must be my most used lipstick of all time. The Moisture Renew line from Rimmel is one of my favourite lipstick formulas I've tried from the drugstore and Nude Delight is the perfect peachy nude. This is one of those "goes with anything, just slap it on" kind of lipsticks. If I'm in a rush and just want something I know will work, this is my go-to.

There is really nothing I don't like about the formula of this - it's creamy, moisturising, pigmented, and comfortable on the lips. I really do love it. I even have faint memories of owning this shade back in my teenage years when I really had no business wearing any kind of lipstick - I was seriously clueless back then.

Rimmel has updated their packaging since I purchased the lipstick shown here, but I'm sure I'll be picking up a new one fairly soon. This is one lipstick that I'm more than happy to recommend to anyone - check it out if you haven't already.



What is your most used drugstore lipstick? Let me know in a comment.

Tina xx

12 comments:

  1. I have another nude from Rimmel Moisture Renew but recently purchased this one! I'd forgotten about it till this post... I'll have to wear it tomorrow!

    Great post :)

    holliemaem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Which nude do you have? I totally ordered another one online too... this comment inspired to look at the rest ha - oops.

      Delete
  2. Omg I'd forgotten all about this lipstick! I used to loooove this! I must pick this up on my next drugstore sprawl!
    Beautydecorlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! My first lipstick was a Rimmel one when I was 12 - I remember wearing it everyday. I now regret having bought a dark purple.

    http://ducklingtoaswan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, classic! We all have to learn some way or another don't we? :')x

      Delete
  4. This looks like a perfect nude lipstick, I will buy it when I next go out shopping :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choice! ;) Thank you :) I will check it out! x

      Delete
  5. I love this range, Nude Delight is one of my faves! Latino is gorgeous too!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I've swatched Latino a couple of times. Does it have shimmer in it? x

      Delete
  6. great review, I havent tried this shade yet but I have the Vintage Pink shade which is also really good! I'm loving nude shades at the moment, I think their so pretty when its sunny. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Vintage Pink as well, definitely an easy to wear darker shade :) me too! I will check it out x

      Delete