Tuesday 16 September 2014

SOAP & GLORY BLUSH PINK #30LipsIn30


I sort of have a love/hate relationship with Soap & Glory. Well, maybe more of a love/don't love relationship - hate is a bit strong. I usually love the product, but don't love the price tag. When it comes to drugstore make-up, Soap & Glory is definitely up there in terms of price. That being said, they do have some awesome stuff.


This matte lipstick in Blush Pink is really one of the most comfortable and beautiful matte lipsticks I have ever used. I love the extra detail of the S&G imprint and the divine vanilla scent - it's like MAC on steroids (in terms of smell). The pigmentation is there at first swipe, and it's so soft for a matte lipstick which I love. The lipstick is somewhat pricey at £9, but compares to my high end lipsticks. There's only three shades in the matte formula, but I'm dying to try another. This really is one of my all time favourite lipstick formulas!


Which make-up products from Soap & Glory do you love? Do you think they're worth the higher price tag?

Tina xx

4 comments:

  1. lovely colour! Might have to look out for that x
    www.styleandlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shade is gorgeous <3

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a shade that i'd wear, i love this! So pretty!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade looks lovely on you! I love S&G but haven't tried any of their lipsticks yet!!

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete