Saturday 27 September 2014

STILA STAY ALL DAY LIQUID LIPSTICK IN DOLCE #30LipsIn30


When I first received the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Dolce I wasn't overly excited about the shade which is a sort of shimmery brown but the formula - well, that I can get on board with. I'm not the hugest fan of liquid lipsticks in general, but this goes on beautifully. I would have to explain it as quite thick feeling when you put it on, but once it dries down you don't really feel it and the finish dries matte. It sort of reminds me of liquid gold on application, except this shade is more like liquid copper.


You only need one coat using the decently sized doe foot applicator and you'll be good to go. There's a slight vanilla scent (yum!) which will disappear pretty much as soon as you apply it but I enjoy it nonetheless. It'll last you a good few hours, but might need some touching up halfway through the day so it doesn't quite live up to the stay all day premise, but let's just say this taste of Stila lip products has got me itching to try more. I'd love to try out a pink, or maybe even go crazy with a red!


What have you tried from Stila? Anything I need to know about?!

Tina xx


No comments:

Post a Comment