Wednesday 8 October 2014

SANCTUARY SPA MINIS HAUL


When it comes to my local Boots store, I'm pretty sure I could almost navigate my way through the make-up aisles blindfolded as I know them that well. However, I am not as well practised in the skincare shelves. I tend to stick to my tried and tested products and don't often branch out into new territory. So, as there is a huge 3 for 2 offer running now on facial skincare products I thought I would try some new things.

Sanctuary Spa is a brand which has been on my radar for a while. I was excited to see that the minis were included in the 3 for 2 offer as I love testing out skincare before I commit and these are all between £2-£3. I may have gone a little crazy - I practically got one of everything. Here's the run-down.

I don't think I can count the amount of YouTubers I've heard mention the 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask and my interest has just peaked and peaked over time. I'm dying to test out the whole "thermal" heating face mask thing. I don't use masks half as often as I should and I'm hoping to get a couple of uses out of this little packet. I didn't stop at one mask, but I also picked up a sachet of the Moisture Boosting Mask. Now that the days are getting shorter and colder, I'll do anything to keep that moisture in my skin so I'm interested to see how this one goes. I love the simple and colourful packaging of this brand.

Next up, I grabbed some of the mini tube samples. You can see I'm really into moisture right now as I also purchased Illuminating Moisture Lotion. I've been loving my illuminating products and am eager to carry the summer glow into autumn. I love using a fuller coverage base but sandwiching it between illuminating products (brightening primers and highlighters galore). I also grabbed the Night Concentrate as I'm almost out of my current night cream and am looking to try something new.

Finally I picked up the Pore Refining Toner as I'm always keen to see if there's a toner which can compare to my Liz Earle favourite. I think I purchased almost every mini on the Sanctuary Spa stand, so hopefully I'll have a good idea of the brand once I've tried them all and maybe they'll even be a follow up post. Let me know if you want one!




Have you tried anything from Sanctuary Spa that you loved? Am I missing anything?

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment