Monday 3 November 2014

LAURA MERCIER FOUNDATION PRIMER


This is a bit of a "I tried it once, and I already love it" post. I've only been using it for a couple of days so I'm not sure if it'll last the distance (only time will tell), but I just had to share anyway. The Laura Mercier Foundation primer (£29) helps to make my make-up apply so smoothly. As we're now into the colder months, my skin has been suffering with dry patches galore. So not fun. There had been a few days in a row where things just didn't look right. The first time I used this primer I immediately noticed a difference. Everything just sort of sat a little bit smoother.

Not only that but my make-up still looked pretty good after a full day. We're talking 12 hours. I am majorly impressed with this stuff so far. It has a slightly silicone texture but is a bit more liquid-y than your average primer. It has a hint of smell which I can't quite place, but nothing too offensive. It goes on clear and sinks into the skin almost immediately even adding a hit of hydration. There are so many different versions of this primer: oil-free, hydrating, radiance and the list goes on, so there's really something for everyone.


There are really no complaints so far and I may or may not have already ordered the hydrating version too (my skin neeeeds it). I really have been finding some primer gems lately. You may see me raving about some others in the near future.

Do you have a favourite primer? Have you tried this one? You can get on the House of Fraser website for £29.

Tina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment